Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet dreams

I have a really major obsession with soft dreamy colours. I can't help it. When I see palest pinks and soft grays side by side it makes me go all girly. Add to that my other addiction, which is sugar, sugar products and anything made with sugar! I went with a pale gray/latte and peachy pinks for my March wedding, and I have to admit, it was pretty challenging to pull off without looking washed out, but the end result was beautiful and so romantic. ( In my opinion :)
Here are some of my favorite images from blog world...



lingerie- ell and cee, gowns via cherry blossom girl, macarons- laudee (france), key via a la parisienne, cake- martha stewart, make up look - mac, dress- sweetest day (blog), lights pic- bella pink.
petit four- thanks google images, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails