Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ivory Dahlia Loves....

Its a slow Saturday, consisting of cleaning and reading vegetarian cookbooks. I am so out of inspiration today. Which is rather disappointing on my day off for writing blog posts. =/
So I thought today I would take it slow on you guys too, overloading you with too much inspiration can make your Wedding planning more confusing. [Or at least that is my excuse for my lack of it!]


Here are some favourite posts from the Wedding world this week;

alice in wonderland engagement photos

A Wonderland Engagement shoot. I was kind of over the whole Alice In Wonderland Bandwagon thing. But this is the cutest Alice inspired shoot yet!



Image #75482
I also want to do a shout out to Kate MacPherson, who has had a Wedding posted on the wonderful Style Me Pretty. Go New Zealand! You can click the photo to see the entire Gallery from the lovely pristine Wedding. I especially love the splash of turquoise!



Songbird Designs has updated their online shops with Yummy hair grips!
I think they would make great little on-the-day gifts for your Bridesmaids, or as part of a bag of thank yous for them! What do you think?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off to get ready to watch the Rugby!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails