Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inspiration Board; Textures & Interest

I feel as though I am spoiling you rotten with eye candy this week!

Sometimes I think it would be several kinds of awesome to have bright, statement-making colours for a Wedding theme. But then I panic that I could never make it look as good as other Brides manage. Not all of us are courageous enough to opt for a bold, colourful palette for our Wedding, so I am pretty sure Textures are the next best option for making a statement, without your Wedding looking like a Circus Tent.
Opt for Interesting hairstyles for the Wedding Party, or different textured fabrics for ties.
Think feathers and lace tablecloths, textured icing on the cake. There are so many options, you could just go nuts with it!
What are some of your favourite Texture ideas or Colour themes?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails