Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flashing, Lights


I am the first to admit that I am not the most fashion forward out of the team here at The Ivory Dahlia. But I have stumbled across some lovely hair styles, and a few frocks from 'Hollywoodland' in my web surfing. So thought I would give the fashion/beauty side of things a go!

If I could have anybody's hair, it would be Kristen Stewart's. It makes me wish my hair would grow longer than shoulder length. =[
This hairstyle almost makes me weak at the knees! It would look perfect at a low key wedding, and wouldn't need a veil!

I would also like to introduce you to my new favourite Hollywood couple. Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan. I saw "An Education" last month, and fell in love with Carey Mulligan. These are two of the most stylish celebrities around. I love her short crop, and the Vintage-Modern style they have both adopted. Love love love!
The style on the left is sooooo cute for a wedding! Imagine teaming that with a birdcage veil. Adorable!
And the dress on the right? I have no words. The colour is gorgeous. And the silhouette is to die for.


image credits; Kristen, Shia&Carey,

Do you have any Hollywood fashion favourites right now?
I'm looking at far too many beautiful dresses!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails