Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goth Nouveau

I know when you think of Gothic, you generally imagine of the modern sub-culture of white faces, black eyeliner, dark mesh, chains and leather...
But what I'm really loving at the moment is gothic romanticisim. Medieval tables laden with pomegranates and grapes, gothic architecture, dark woods and deep rich red. It has such an atmosphere. I think if you were getting married around Halloween and you're into that kind of thing, it could be fun to have a subtle gothic feel. I must stress the subtle.

This is my take on New gothic glamour..




Red dress-Cybele, Table setting- style me pretty, dresses- Monique Lhullier, Lulworth Castle. Men- Alexander McQueen, flowers- martha stewart weddings, makeup -taaz.com
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails