Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friday feature- First impressions

Ruby & Willow
Design studio

Wedding stationary is a little preview of your big day for the guests. Its fun to get the excitement up by sending invitations that have everyone talking about your upcoming wedding!

During my planning process, I was in a fix trying to find a stationary designer who shared my love of beautiful typography and modern design, when, by divine intervention, I saw a Ruby & Willow ad in one of the hundreds wedding magazines I had. Kate (the lovely designer) is based in Auckland, and I am in Christchurch, so I wasn't sure she would take on me on, but when I called, she was so friendly and helpful! We kept in close contact via email,
and the end result was AMAZING!!

I am so grateful to Ruby & Willow for giving me the stationary I dreamed of so here is a showcase of her wonderful work, so you can see for yourself how ingenious Kate is!




Kate works with brides from all over the world! You can make a statement by choosing from her broad selection of stunning designs, or you can work alongside Kate to create a custom look for a personalised suite that reflects you and your wedding.

If you are struggling with your invitations, please, please check out her website. You will be so impressed! What's even more impressive is that while Kate works on all her weddings, she finds time to inspire us all as well! Her Blog Magnolia Rouge, is one of our daily favorites!

Here are the gorgeous invitations that Kate designed especially for me!

....

Laura xx

post signature

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails