Monday, May 3, 2010

The ghost of autumns past

I don't know how you feel about autumn, but its is hands down my favorite time of year. Watching the leaves change is like witnessing some sort of alchemy. There is definitely something magical about the autumn air. My sense of longing for my childhood always steps up a notch at this time of year and memories come flooding back when I crunch through drifts of leaves on the footpath.
Anyway, musings aside, "fall" has a great colour palette and what better way to use it than for your wedding!
Below are some random images that give me that nostalgic feeling. Hope you're inspired!

lady amongst apple trees- marc jacobs. custom invitation- ruby & willow. table setting in the trees- lolliblog. tableware- elle tableware. cute tights, old radio, love heart sunnies- a wedding on once wed blog. glass lanterns, candles and favors- snippet and ink. bouquet- martha stewart.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails