Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apologies.... and eye candy

Goodness.
We must apologise for the lack of posting.
I don't know what has come over me. Laziness? Lack of inspiration? Probably a bit of both. I haven't even been keeping up to date with reading blogs! For a week!
However, I am here now!
Now I am catching up on my reading, here is a selection of yums for you to feast your eyes on;

Style Me Pretty has a candy-coloured riverside wedding, which is so delectable. I LOVE the shot of the bride dancing in the meadow!

Kate, over at Magnolia Rouge has featured more of Laura & Nick's wedding, which I can't get enough of!
Kate also did a GORGEOUS inspiration board, "Mocha & Ice" which is kind of leaning towards the colours I am thinking of having for my own day. =]

Haran, A friend of my Mister, is a photographer and has recently updated some weddings he has photographed. Check them out here. I love the colours in the Hindu Wedding Ceremony. Yum!


HOW CUTE IS THIS PHOTO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So cute I'm turning green with envy.
More of this gorgeous couple over at The Wedding Chicks. Yum yum yum yum. Also check out the DIY & Downloads link on their blog, TOTALLY worth it if you are lacking in inspiration!

I hope these links help!
Musical goodies coming sometime this week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out girls! I love that Wedding Chicks wedding....it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails