Thursday, May 27, 2010

Adornments.

First of all, Sorry Laura, for dropping the blog on you this week. I feel stink for that, but you provided some wonderful eye candy!
I am back! Slightly better. Bit of a troublesome cough, though.
And I am keen to get back into this blogging malarkey!

As I said the other day, my parents returned from England, and along with the laryngitis and flu, I also received a much better, much prettier gift. It is kind of known within the family that my grandparents are not coming to the Wedding. Which is a shame. My Dad's parents have both passed, and my Mum's parents are at that age where a 28 hour flight will be too much. So my Grandmother sent my Mum back with a set of her Pearls - for my something old.
It is a gorgeous 3 string of pearls, in a champagne/peach colour. SO vintage and SO yummy. I am in love with it!
I hadn't even thought about jewelery until I received the pearls.
Not for myself, nor for my Bridal Party! So I have been browsing the inter-webs, and have found some delectable accessories to share with you!
I find myself once again, in awe of all these creative people on Etsy and Felt, making necklaces and headpieces and earrings, and you name it. Not to mention all the wonderful vintage items for sale. I mean, just look at the 1930's engagement ring.... Shame I've already got one.

1930's engagement ring, pearl cluster necklace, leaf and bird necklace, headband, leaf brooch, freshwater pearl bracelet, polka dot stud earrings.



hair pins, tangerine stud earrings,  braceletspoon ring, leaf chokercameo brooch.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails