Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday!!?

Is it really Friday again?! Goodness me. And what a week it has been.

Style Me Pretty has not failed me this week in sharing some of the most beautiful weddings. EVER.

I am in love with the colours and the feel of this divine Wedding! I love the location, too. Such a natural feel. Lovely.

The saying "Two Birds, One Stone" sprung to mind when I saw this picture from the lovely Parisian Wedding fashion shoot over at SMP. Cake or Macarons? Cake or Macarons?! How about a cake WITH macarons...... Yes Please!!!paris fashion shoot

And yet another one here, which is Super laid-back and super beautiful. I'm jealous!

I would love to eat that cake, right now. But I may have to settle for baking something myself.
Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails