Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome back...

....to another monday.

I trust you had a fabulous weekend?
I spent the majority of mine sourcing goodies for my wedding. Exciting!

However, back to the blog, which has been neglected slightly as of late. I think the both of us are just getting caught up in life. However.

I thought I would give you a selection of inspirational loveliness to get you through the week;

Lets begin with Priscilla Ahn. I love this woman. I love her perfect voice, and just how darn cute she is. Dream is definitely one of my favourites, and gives me chills every time. This would be such a gorgeous song to have at a wedding, don't you think?



I know I am a little slow, since Autumn is here and winter is just around the corner... but I have been going all gaga over picnics.
How about an awesome picnic basket?


Maybe an autumn picnic with a heap of blankets isn't such a bad idea....

Green Wedding Shoes have moved here! But don't worry, it is still as beautiful as always, and full of inspiration!

Have a great week!

We will be back with more very soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails