Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sapphire Wedding Inspiration.

Rather delayed post - which I must apologise for. I don't really have any excuse.
However, I am here now, and have I got some eye candy for you.

For todays post, I logged on to Etsy - Probably my favourite website- chose a precious jewel at random for the keyword; Sapphire. A classic colour selection for a wedding theme, and oh so timeless. It revealed unto me, some Etsy Beauties.

Below is my Etsy, sapphire inspired board.

The ring featured is by one of my favourite Etsy sellers [I am his Etsy stalker]; OneStoneNewYork. His rings are so beautiful. -Totally wish I was getting one of them. =/

The upcycled hand made envelopes? GORGEOUS. I would very much like to own everything I have chosen here.

Shop photo credits;
Journal, Ring, Fabric Branches,Flower Brooch, Super duper GORGEOUS upcycled stationery, , Repurposed Bombay Sapphire Gin Bottle, Vintage shoes, Train Case, Vintage Apothecary Jars, Vintage Napkins, Earrings Antique Bowl. All courtesy of the WONDERFUL world of Etsy sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails