Monday, February 8, 2010

Floral Fervour! #2

So it is fair to say, that I have been having floristry withdrawls. I actually rather miss it. However, I have been asked to make a HUGE bouquet for my brother's friend for his wifey. Excitement! And am also super excited about the lovely Laura's wedding, her flowers are going to be SO yummy!!
I spend a relatively large amount of my time drooling over delicious bouquets, dreaming of the day I will create something as wonderful...
So with that in mind, I just want to share a nice peachy, sugary themed inspiration board of floral beauties, [which subsequently was inspired by Laura's soft vintagey colour theme!] with you all.

I just LOVE Peonies and Roses. *nom* Especially in a tussy mussy style, mixed with things such as ranunculus, anenomes, different grasses and foliage. It creates an almost whimsical atmosphere, and looks so perfect.



{images from: Amorology Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails