Saturday, October 2, 2010

Think Pink

Well, hasn't this year flown by?! We are already in October! This means it is approximately 13 months until I Tie The Knot! Eep!
In other October news; As many of you will know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!
As something close to me, I have compiled this Think Pink inspiration board in support of women and their families all over New Zealand - and the World, who are affected by Breast Cancer every day.

If you would like to get involved, want to know more, or want make a donation to the Breast Cancer Foundation visit their super informative website here!

I've never been a pink girl myself, but it can make for some great colour combinations! Team with another statement colour, with softer shades of pink, or -my favourite- with neutrals to give it some serious pop!
Pink can scream Fun Fun FUN! Or is can sleepily drawl elegance... Whichever way you use pink, it will probably be a stunner. Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the dress featured here, the strapless pink & grey one. Do you know where to get this dress from?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! It's terrible of us not to have noticed your post, Annonymous poster! The dress is from Modcloth.com they do sell some LOVELY dresses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails