Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yums!

Apart from cooking a gazillion mini fritatas, I have spent my last free Sunday catching up on the two weeks of wedding Yums I have missed out on. Here are some of my favourites;


Fabulously Yummo cake via Style Me Pretty

I am also head over heels in love with this Wedding Shoot. I want that bouquet!!!

And this one Paeonies, oh how I love thee!

And this DIVINE image from Kate MacPherson. I love the Idea of having candid photo's of you with your Maid Of Honour and Bridesmaids individually, since they are just as special as your New Hubby.
Lovely. =]
Wedding Photographed by Kate MacPherson in NZ, Golden Light, Beautiful Light

And another from Kate; What a gorgeous Bride!
Sarah and Dean, Weddings 2010, Erskine, Sarah BW face

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails