Sunday, September 18, 2011

Three Nice Things.

Three Lovely things for your Sunday......

1.
o h 
m y
g o o d n e s s. . . . . . 

This Image made me die a little inside, for three reasons;
1. She is  b e a u t i f u l.
2. He is b e a u t i f u l.
3. Together, they are the most beautiful couple I have ever seen.
4. The photography is i n c r e d i b l e.
So I lied. I found four reasons, and could in fact probably find more If I could compose myself.
{Click the picture for more!}

2. 
Martha has done it again!

Super. Duper. Cute.
Generally, I am not a fan of paper flowers. They all look the same. But these are SO nice!
My favourite is {obviously!} the Dahlia. And then the Spray Chrysanthemum. Which is a flower I don't generally like! 
{Click on the picture for More Martha!}

3.
Can never get enough
B o n  I v e r



Justin Vernon is Incredible.
I will always love his music. Always.
The new album is SO pretty, and is definitely included in my Wedding!



Hope you have had a wonderful Sunday.
Here's to a fabulous week ahead. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails