Thursday, March 18, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRR!!


When I awoke this morning to a dark, cold morning I realised that it is time to say hello to my thermal underwear and goodbye to my jandals. The coming of winter need not be all doom and gloom though, and as I mentioned in a previous post, autumn is my favorite season (after spring).

I started thinking of how lovely an autumn wedding would be. You don't need to stick to the commonly used oranges and browns used to evoke this season. Think of mulled wine, black and moody thunderclouds, magic spells, deep plum silk and sultry dark eyes.

Plum and absinthe.....

post signature


Bridesmaids-bridal colour, Pistachio macaron- j'aime les macarons (Christchurch) ring- kathy's gift box, fall look- makeup411, bouquet and favors- martha stewart weddings, invitations- ruby and willow signature collection (Auckland), table display- Leona Gaita,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails