Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pastel Peach Inspiration.

We are still here! [If not a little bit absentee.] We have been a little preoccupied as of late, and must stress our sincerest apologies.
Thanks for hanging on, readers.
We are still ticking along, and still drowning in inspiration from all over the Blog world.

I hope this is the start of more regular posting, our Inbox is chocka-full of yumminess too, so keep your little eyes peeled!

There is a photographer who dropped a Hello into our inbox last month, who is having a lovely little competition!

In other news, The Ivory Dahlia turned One last month! Which is kind of hard to believe. [This means my wedding is even CLOSER. eek!]
In celebration of that, I thought I'd return and share some eye candy!



Enjoy my Lovelies!
From, Helen.

Links; bouttoniere, belts, bunting, stationery, dress, polaroids

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails